Family Faith Formation
Are you looking for a faith formation option that is not weekly?
Our Family Faith Formation program has replaced our traditional homeschool option. Rather than meeting weekly, you attend 5 family meetings throughout the year as well as a curriculum to complete at home with your child. The only time this is not an option is if it is your child’s sacramental year.
- Homeschool year kicked off on September 29th
- There are 5 Homeschool meetings throughout the year (Sundays 1:00-2:30)
- Families can miss one meeting which needs to be me made up by a follow-up with the Coordinator
- No physical materials need to be returned to us, curriculum assessments are completed online.
The curriculum for a family faith formation program is Christ our Life by Loyola Press. Your child’s workbook is picked up at the beginning of the PREP year and is used all year. This workbook does not need to be returned to us. Click Here to access the assessment reviews and support material needed in addition to your child’s workbook. All assessments should be emailed to the parents emailed and then forwarded to email@example.com. There is a comment section at the end of each assessment review, please use this area for input or questions and we will get in touch with you.
- September 29 – Program Introduction, Unit 1 - Who is Jesus?
- November 10 – Unit 2 - Advent
- January 26 – Unit 3 – We are Christ’s Church
- March 1 – Unit 4 - Lent
- April 26 – Units 5 & 6 – End of Year Wrap-up